I’ve been thinking alot about success recently and reading lots of books on the topic as well as books about leadership, creating teams, following/listening my inner wisdom, internet marketing, and what it means to be a great and successful business. I’ll post some thoughts about these books in the next few weeks.
I’m currently reading about Servant Leadership – and loving it! It seems as though things are changing in our business world from top down to bottom up type leadership. At least there are case studies of organizations out there that are working to apply these concepts in their organizations. I’m encouraged!
The latest trends in marketing are also about grass roots, bottom up, “power to the people” type thinking. So how do we become successful in this environment? I think it’s all about authenticity – and much more of course, but that is one of the pillars to the foundation of success.
- RT @mashable 45% of Employers Now Screen Social Media Profiles http://tinyurl.com/l4nl4q #
- RT Under ObamaCare, everyone who believes ObamaCare is a Nazi-esque program will be covered for mental health treatment. #
- Checking out http://tweetspinner.com to rotate profiles, schedule tweets, use powerful follower management, see reciprocity scores, & more. #
- Okay so Farve has landed and is expected to sign with the vikings today – how come this doesn't come as a surprise?? #
- “The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.” #